Shapes on a Plane
"I can't believe the amount of time this tool has saved me, BUY IT! : )"Curtis Martindale
"A huge time saver. The interface is simple but I'm not missing a single feature."Mr O.
Shapes on a Plane allows you to create and modify 2D shapes within the Unity editor, allowing for fast and efficient implementation of 2D games. In addition, Shapes on a Plane allows you to turn 2D shapes into 3D (a quick and easy way to create simple 3D environments), and modify texture position, rotation, and scale on each object.
With Shapes on a Plane, we aimed to create a tool with a small but robust feature set. The tool does exactly what it says on the tin, and it does it very well.
When modifying 2D shapes, vertices can be snapped to a grid for accuracy and consistency, and created objects will generate an accurate collision mesh. The rigidbody mass of objects can be set to the area of the shape, for extremely accurate collision response.
Buy Shapes on a Plane for
- Fixed 2D shapes not generating second UV set.
- Shapes now generate tangents based on UVs.Version v1.2.1
- Fixed unwrapping at runtime build error.
- Fixed Clockwise ordering bug.
- Added generating uv2 for lightmapping support
- Added backspace for removing points
- Launched On Unity Asset Store